Green xanax bars is the generic name of Alprazolam and it belongs to a class of compounds called benzodiazepine. Benzodiazepines in general have calming effects on the brain. Xanax is prescribed to treat panic disorders and anxiety disorders. It can also be used in insomnia.Xanax increases a naturallyoccurring neurotransmitter in the brain called GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric). This increase of GABA is associated with a reduction in the stress levels in the CNS due to decreased connectivity between the neurons and lowering the hyperactivity in the brain. The effect of Xanax is immediate meaning that it can be a blessing for a person suffering from panic disorder.
XANAX BARS: (Green xanax bars)
Xanax tablets manufactured by Pfizer are white in color. Pfizer prints the word Xanax on its tablets but other generic tablets from the different providers may have different imprints on their side. Other tablets come in various colors and shapes. These colors and names describe the strength of the tablets but it also depends on the manufacturer of the tablets. Generic Xanax tablets called Xanax bars come in green, yellow, and blue colors. The shape of Xanax bars is rectangular and it has two or three indents from where it can e divided into smaller segments. In this way can be taken according to the desired dose from 0.5 mg to 2 mg.
One of the versions of generic Xanax tablets is the Green bar. It usually comes in 2 mg dose but some manufacturers also provide 3 mg bars in green color. The maximum safe dose of Xanax is 4 mg so green bars are safe in terms of dosage. The most important manufacturer of green bars is Dava Pharmaceuticals Inc. It is green in rectangular in shape consisting of three segments with “S903” printed on its side. Three segments mean that it can be easily divided into three doses of 0.67 mg each.The effects of the green bar are similar to those of yellow and white bars.
PRECAUTIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS
Since the green bar is such a high-dose tablet, it is important to take proper precautions in its use. The biggest risk from Xanax doesn’t come from overdosing, it comes from mixing it with Alcohol. There are some tablets available in the streets that are tainted with fentanyl and carfentanil. These tablets are particularly dangerous and can be fatal therefore care should be taken in knowing and validating the provider of Xanax bars. Moreover, our brains develop tolerance to Xanax over time so the prolonged use of Xanax can lead to addiction and can have withdrawal symptoms.
The side effects of Xanax green bar are usually not life-threatening. Following are the side effects of Xanax Green Bar:
- Slurred speech
- Enhanced dreams
- Impaired coordination
- Nausea and vomiting
- Libido Loss
- Appetite Loss
- Loss of memory
- Muscle pain, twitching, or weakness
Xanax like all benzodiazepines has euphoric and relaxing effects, and for this reason, it is used for recreational purposes. This is called Xanax high and is particularly famous among teens. Youngsters these days like the calming effects of Xanax on the mood and personality. Recreational use of Xanax is increasing in this age of social distress.
BUY IT ONLINE:
Most countries require a prescription to buy Xanax bars. Generic Xanax is available online without a prescription. The online availability of Xanax bars is extremely helpful for the people who need it to treat their panic disorders and anxiety disorders. This is also vital for the people who need it for insomnia and recreational purposes. These bars are available in a variety of doses. Green bars are available in maximum strength online.In today’s world, people like to shop online. This includes everyday products from technology items to drugs. Buying Xanax online is a more practical and easier option for a lot of people.
- Austin, I. R. 6404 R. O. R., & USA –206-9063, T. 78749. (2020, December 11). Infinite Recovery. Infinite Recovery. https://www.infiniterecovery.com/drug-treatment/green-xanax/
- Increase in fake Xanax tablets. (n.d.). High Alert. Retrieved May 5, 2021, from https://www.highalert.org.nz/alerts-and-notifications/increase-in-fake-xanax-tablets/
- Peters, R. J., Meshack, A. F., Kelder, S. H., Webb, P., Smith, D., & Garner, K. (2007). Alprazolam (Xanax®) Use among Southern Youth: Beliefs and Social Norms concerning Dangerous Rides on “Handlebars.” Journal of Drug Education, 37(4), 417–428. https://doi.org/10.2190/DE.37.4.e
- S 90 3 Pill Images (Green / Rectangle). (n.d.). Drugs.Com. Retrieved May 5, 2021, from https://www.drugs.com/imprints/s-90-3-11997.html
- What Are Xanax Bars? (2018, September 7). Drug Rehab. https://www.drugrehab.com/addiction/prescription-drugs/xanax/xanax-bars/
- What Are Xanax Bars? (2019, October 22). Laguna View Detox. https://lagunaviewdetox.com/what-are-xanax-bars/
- What Does Xanax Look Like: Blue, White, Green, and Yellow Bars | Delphi. (n.d.). Delphi Behavioral Health Group. Retrieved May 5, 2021, from https://delphihealthgroup.com/xanax/look-like/
- Xanax Bars: What Do The Different ColorsMean ? (n.d.). Addiction Resource. Retrieved May 5, 2021, from https://addictionresource.com/drugs/xanax/different-colored-bars/
- Xanax bars—Difference between green, white, yellow and blue? (n.d.). Retrieved May 5, 2021, from https://www.drugs.com/answers/difference-between-green-xanax-colors-617412.html
- Xanax Bars—Risks, Addiction, and Recovery. (n.d.). Rehab Spot. Retrieved May 5, 2021, from https://www.rehabspot.com/benzodiazepines/xanax/xanax-bars/